Public Square is the central plaza of downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Based on an 18th-century New England model, it was part of the original 1796 town plat overseen by Moses Cleaveland, and remains an integral part of the city’s center. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
One thought on “Public Square – Cleveland”
Excellent image Laurie 👍🏻